October 09, 2005

Long time...

Sorry for the long absence. It isn't like anyone reads anyway. :)

good news
Lost has finally started back...

Bad news
I signed up with blockbuster.com and realized there is either a "long wait" or "short wait" for every movie in my queue. I should have gone with Netflix.

I have been trying to learn Spanish latley, but so far unsucessfully.

Work has sucked lately and I don't see it getting better...

The Vols lost their second game of the year already. In their defense they had an insanly tough schedule, but it is clear they didn't deserve the number 3 spot they started the season with. I would love to see how USC would handle a schedule like TN's. Put USC in the SEC for one year and see how well they do. They are ranked number 1 only because of the inefficient rating system college has. This is why college football needs a playoff.

4 Comments:

Glad to see you posting again. If we had more time I'd sign up for netflix or Blockbuster. Perhaps once we get out of school. Who knows. Why learn spanish?

Sorry to hear about work. I'm right there with you on it sucking. UGH.
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 11:24 AM  
Yeah, I pretty much hate USC. I think they're an alright team and they probably would have beat Auburn last year but I do think they're over-rated. I hope Texas destroys them in the championship game this year.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 11:26 AM  
Thanks guys!!

Why learn spanish?
It seemed like a good idea at the time. :)

they probably would have beat Auburn last year
I don't think USC had a prair against Auburn. I guess we will never know. :)
posted by Blogger Interblogger at 12:11 AM  
Long time indeed :D
posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 11:23 AM