August 26, 2005

Survivor Guatemala & Science Channel

Survivor Guatemala starts in about three weeks. I don’t know why I watch these shows. The "bad guys" usually end up winning. Big Brother 6 is a total disaster this year.

I have been watching enough of the Science Channel and National Geographic Channel lately to become an expert in evolution, dinosaurs, and our solar system. The only thing that bugs me about the Science Channel is they don’t tell you on their documentaries what is theory and what is fact. They seem to pass everything off as fact if the majority of the scientific community believes something may have happened. Well, it doesn’t work that way. There is a huge difference in what they know for sure and speculation.

2 Comments:

Survivor I have mixed emotions about. Last season was okay. We'll see how this one goes. I've seen some pictures on other blogs.
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 11:07 AM  
I think I'm just about done with reality TV. I can't take it anymore. Now when I think about survivor all I can think about is the "stolen" video that Jenna Lewis and her ex husband made in an effort to keep her in the spotlight (read about it in Maxim). I agree on the science channel though. The history channel is the same way, but at least they're not reality tv.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 8:58 AM