August 19, 2005

Overzealous Big Brother Fans

A guy named Jay started a website called Team Kaysar to raise $2,000,000 for Kaysar, Howie, Rachel, and Janelle (that is $500,000 a piece) assuming neither of them win. If one of them happens to win, the money will be split three ways instead of four. The website is less than two days old and it has already made nearly $3,000 in donations. Of coarse at this rate he will not come close to the 2 million goal, but will manage to raise quite a bit of money. I think it is a great gesture but I will not be putting any of my money in the pot. Don't get me wrong, I hate team "Friendship" as much as every other Big Brother viewer, but keep in mind (assuming this is legit) half of everything you give is going to the government anyway. On top of that, I have a feeling I need the money more, or as much as they do. I think America should send me donations. I am sure I can loose at Big Brother just as well as they can. :)